Tuesday, March 25, 2008

And on to London town... Crowne Plaza Hotel...




Trip to London was 45 mins longer then expected with signal, carriage and engineering issues... by the time I arrived I was seriously stressed as I knew cricket was waiting and I HATE being late! Cricket had this flu when I arrived, so we headed straight to the hotel for some chill time…

Hotel
Crowne Plaza
http://www.london.crowneplaza.com/
Originally we had booked into a one star shoebox room in Covent Garden for 80 pounds a night, last minute I thought I should check http://www.priceline.com/ to see if I could get a deal, last time this worked out especially well for us… We got our room for 70 pounds a night in a 4 star hotel near Victoria… I was just happy to have a room that would fit us and our luggage… So once booked thy tell you which hotel you get, and once I knew I started to read reviews… they were a bit bad, but the rooms go for around 200 a night so keeping that in mind, sure I can see why you wouldn’t be stoked, but for our purposes it is great… we were given a king bed, good sized room, proper bathroom, with desk, 3 chairs as well as all the usual stuff…

We made our way to Oxford St to check the shops and meet up with Kim, but cricket was really ill so we changed the spot to the hotel and came back where she continued to deteriorate, so I sent her home… and waited for Kim… She arrived and it was just like old times! Went for a pub meal and talked shit for hours! Was absolutely knackered afterwards and jumped into bed with some tv and temazes and away I went…

Photos will come soon, Mark will be joining me in London this arvo, so we will work them out then :)

love and light...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a CRICKET ! !! !! YYAYAYAYAYAYA !!!! !