Sunday, March 23, 2008

Freezy Snowy Blistering Winds...





Well we made it... Still jet lagged, cant seem to get more then four hours sleep at a time... Mark assures me he will do a post today (net connection allowing) but is hungover, an affliction which I managed to escape!

So to bring you up to speed we are in Hartley Wintney at a hotel on a pub called the Lamb post Marks parents 40th wedding anniversary party last night, the catalyst for this trip... It was pretty special, to see people that have spent their whole adult lives together and still look at each other like that... And I know the purpose of this blog is more to talk about what we see and where we shop ;) but for one moment I just need to point out that 40 years of marriage is dope, and something I aspire to... I made it through the whole night in what I can only call cruel heels, photos will be up later, we didn't bring the cords that currently dominate our luggage, with us...

At 6 this morning when I woke I found a wireless connection and thought it best to take advantage, so yes this is half arsed, but at least its an update...

I am at Marks folks until tomorrow arvo, then off to London where I hope that the snow, wind and general cold comes to a halt, the sun comes out and I get to play with my friends!

Back later, hopefully with photos!

love and light...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So pretty !! Man girl you are lookin' finnnnnnne lately (more than usual, that is!). Pls say hello to Chris from me BTW. Hope he's doing well.