Thursday, April 3, 2008

Cowgirl

Cowgirl
519 Hudson St
The décor to this restaurant is very cute, in theme with Cowgirls and the Wild West in general… I wasn’t expecting anything too great from the food, but it was close by and looked very cute, so we went in (after an hour of waiting and walking around, no one eats breakfast ‘till 11 in NYC!)… We started with drinks and I have to mention that the apple juice was especially yummy, and it was served out of a jam jar (see photos)! For breakfast I ordered the BLT with egg and avocado, and Mark ordered the omelette… When it came it looked soooo good! The eggs came on the side, and there was also a generous serving of home fries and coleslaw, marks looked pretty good too, but mine was by far the prettiest, hehe… So we begin, I was absolutely delighted by the taste of this BLT, it was amazing, I’m not just saying that, I put the eggs in the sandwich and they had been poached to perfection, I really only needed half of what I had on my plate so the home fries went to Mark… Mark was well impressed by his omelette; again we were both surprised at how good it was... My expectations were truly blown away (in a good way) and we will definitely be back!!!