Saturday, April 5, 2008

Flight Club…

Flight Club…
120 Nassau Street…
As a sneaker head, I frequently check out the Flight Club shop website… It’s a great site full of some super hard to find, original, mint condition sneakers… The physical store is even more impressive…
After walking the Brooklyn Bridge (read: we walked a third of the way, took some flicks, turned around and walked back), we popped by Flight Club… It was shut, but we were 2 minutes early… On opening, the store got flooded by customers keen to grab some exclusive kicks… It was all a little overwhelming – much like a kid in a candy store – and most of the shoes I had my eye on were either $400 plus or not in my size, but I was happy to grab a couple of their own T-shirts, and Corrie scored another pair of Air Max 90’s (in fact, a second pair of the polka-dot joints she wearing at the time)…
Great products and helpful staff… Top notch and worth the trip…





1 comment:

Unknown said...

that net joint is real ill!