Sunday, April 6, 2008

Friday 2nd April 2008

Friday 2nd April 2008

This was mine and Marks 4 years of being together anniversary, but also our designated alone days… I woke up feeling really ill with my cold relapsed into a monster worse then it has ever been post Yankees game…

Mark was feeling better so I could see that his day would outlast mine! I had delusions of grandiose in my plans so I cut them right back from checking loads of stores for things I may or may not want to going back to some core stores for things I need… I basically went back to Herald Square and milked Macys for what it was worth, which was great as I pretty much ticked every last thing of my list of needs, except for my tiffany pendant… then back to the Yankee club house, after the game the night before I had become quite addicted to it and felt like I needed something with the Yankees logo on it… I really felt that the girls section was quite crappy with lots of blingy stuff, not all girls are the ott blingy type though, well not me, I found the last girls hoody with a logo without bling, and it just so happened to be my size!!! I was stoked with that! Cruised a few other shops, but the main purchases were at Macys and by the end of 4 hours my hands hurt with all the bags and I was tired so I made my way home for a snooze in hope that I would wake up feeling better for hip hop karaoke later that night, but I didn’t wake up better…

Mark came home and we exchanged stories and showed each other our shopping and eventually decided to go out for an early dinner as neither of us ate lunch… So off to Johns Pizza on Bleecker we went… I can see why people rave about this pizza, good sauce, good cheese, and great pepperoni, I so wish our local pizza was that good! But I will review that separately… Then we came home and snuggled up and watched TV having decided to bail on the karaoke… I was fast asleep by 8.30, and slept for 12 hours, hopefully today will be a more productive day…


No comments: