Friday, April 11, 2008

Premium Laces…

Premium Laces…
68 Spring Street, New York, NY 10012…
http://www.premiumlacesny.com/
While we were in London I foolishly passed up buying a pair of Air Force 1 Safaris from Nike Town, presuming I’d be able to get them in New York for cheaper… Silly me… It seems that the Safaris don’t drop officially in the US until this Saturday (12th April)…
I’ve seen a few samples of the shoe in the various sneaker spots in NY, but none in my size… At Flight Club they suggested I checked Premium Laces, so Corrie and I headed down to Spring Street to get in some last minute sneaker shopping…
The store is great and the staff are fantastic… Oh, and they had the kicks I was after – they had them in stock 2 weeks before the official release date…
If you’re after some exclusive crepes, check out Premium Laces…

No comments: