Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tuesday 8th April 2008

Tuesday 8th April 2008
Today was our last day in NYC, we were lucky enough to have a Big Apple Greeter to show us around Harlem… It was a fantastic and informative tour, but I will get into that later… Harlem is such an interesting place, in its rise and fall, only to be coming up again… Great architecture and culture…

The tour ran late and we had to get home and have some dinner before the Joell Ortiz show… I was feeling pretty crappy with the cold but we made our way out, the restaurant we wanted to go to had a 45 minute wait, and we didn’t have the time, we ended up at a local Italian, it wasn’t great, we didn’t get the name or exact location and no photos of the food… We were hungry and in a rush, it filled the spot… Then off to SOBs for the Joell show, it was a fairly interesting night… The sound took a while to iron out, there were a few interesting acts… Was totally bizarre to hear M Phazes being shouted out, haha… It was good to see Ari again, but I was struggling to stay awake… I left just before Joell came on, sad I know, but Mark had Ari to chill with, so I walked home and went to bed as we had a 5am start to get to Vegas…




1 comment:

Hayley said...

I LOVE Nutter Butters!