Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mothers Day mk2

Mothers Day mk2

I know people keep mentioning that I put sooo much food on my blog, but the fact is I love food (have you seen my arse?!?), cooking it and eating it... When my Nanna died when I was a girl, my great aunts put together another mothers day for my mum and her sisters, and in turn me and my cousin... So the Sunday after Mothers Day all of the blood related women on my Nannas side of the family get together to eat lots of food, and spend some time catching up etc... This was todays effort...


Mums Cheese Pastizzi

Aunty Vivies Cheese and Spinach Pie


Aunty Vivies Carrot Cake


Michelles Chocolate Hedgehog


Mums Peppermint cream slice


My Chocolate Chunk Macaroons

My Magnolia Vanilla Cupcakes


My Magnolia Vanilla Cupcakes pt2


Nancys Husbands Vanilla Slice


Cheese and Bacon Pies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you were trying to make me hungry, you definitely succeeded!! All the food looks so yummy!!