Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sex and the City Movie - Gold Class - Village Cinema

Sex and the City Movie - Gold Class - Village Cinema


Everyone loves Gold Class, big arse chairs, blankets and table service that we never use… I decided that we go to Gold Class for the Sex and the City movie because it was my turn to choose (Mark brilliantly chose American Gangster last time) and this film was going to be long man… The start of the film got me very excited, I felt like I was catching up with old girlfriends, was on the edge of my seat for most of the film, wanting to be there in NYC with them! I don’t wanna put spoilers out there, but I do want to address the issue that 'The Age' only gave it 1.5 stars, I find that crazy, unless of course the writer was never a fan of the series… I was an avid fan, I have the boxed set, I took the official tour around NYC, and I had massive expectations… Honestly this film succeeded in meeting them… I am going to see it again with Cricket in the next week or two, and I am looking forward to it… It went for 2.5 hours and I didn’t look at my watch once! Even in a great film I look at my watch once or twice, I was totally absorbed in it!

No comments: