Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Soda Rock Diner - South Yarra

Soda Rock Diner
257 Toorak Rd (cnr Chapel St)
South Yarra
Victoria 3141
Phone: (03) 9827 3500
http://www.sodarock.com.au/



I know that the Soda Rock diner ooozes cheese, but I am a fan of cheese :) I am also a fan of their burgers, they have really good beef burgers and apparently the veggie burgers are pretty good too... So what was a date with my husband slowly became dinner for 7, we got a much bigger booth then usual and the good times were rolling... The service was exceptional, the dancing when the designated 'Shake ya tailfeather' came on (yes James I found the title!)... The food came out and everyone seemed satisfied with their burgers... I got the Hubcap with cheesy fries, and it was allllllll sooooooo goooood! Its a burger with everything, not greasy at all... Mark loves his veggie burger with an egg and cheesy fries, pretty much everyone enjoyed their order... I know we will be back...




No comments: