Friday, July 25, 2008

Paperbark Cafe - Mt Evelyn

Paperbark Cafe
118 York Rd
Mt Evelyn
9760 8100
www.kuranga.com.au





Mum and I went to the Yering Station farmers market on Sunday and on to a lunch out in Lilydale, in between appointments we stopped at this cafe... Mum has been here a few times and loves it there... I can see why, its also a massive native nursery and has a lovely big gift shop attached... I was starving and in desperate need of a snack so when I saw the raspberry and passion fruit muffin I was sorted... The muffin (unfortunately) came heated, with a side shot of custard, which is a nice thought, its just that I don't want heated muffins, if I wanted it heated I would have asked, which leads me to believe that it was probably stale or something... And a bit pricey at $5.90! Lovely environment, not lovely muffin, was more passion fruit pips then raspberry, wouldn't order another muffin there...



No comments: