Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New Mic Order Photos.

Here are some photos I took at the Workshop Bar on Saturday night at the first New Mic Order (more can be found over at my blog: http://runtheline.blogspot.com/ or http://runtheline.blogspot.com/2008/08/new-mic-order-workshop-2nd-august-2008.html )

Big ups to everyone who passed through – we had a healthy turnout, and the heads seemed to be enjoying the exclusively UK tracks that Mexi, Kamo and I were spinning, so that’s a good look.

I was late arriving, after having been double-booked – Corrie and I had been at the Chris Rock No Apologies show at Hisense Arena, so were running a little behind time – but by the time we reached the Workshop Bar, it seemed as though Mexi had already got the crowd eating out of his hands. It was good to see a whole heap of support for British Hip Hop and Grime, and made me feel like I was back in London – good stuff.

A special big up goes to Mexi for all his hard work getting the night set-up and of course our sponsors for the night, Addict (cheers for the shirts and record bags), Soul Jazz and Inertia, I hope we can turn this into a regular thing.
Anyways, peep the pictures below and feel free to comment.

Cheers big ears,

Mark 563










No comments: