Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lemon Bistro - Melbourne

Lemon Bistro
Shop 2178 Little Bourke St,
Melbourne,
VIC 3000
(03) 9663 3001
Open Weekdays 11:30am-3pm, 5:30pm-11pm;
Weekends 5:30pm-11pm



Meeting Mark after work Friday night before the No Comply exhibition I was starving... Had a yearning for Pad Thai but haven't really eaten much Thai in the city, so cruising down China Town we stopped at the first opportunity...

It was early, so quite empty hence the service was great... Ordering was easy a serve of veg spring rolls and veg pad Thai for Mark and meaty spring rolls and meaty pad Thai for me... Very reasonably priced, especially for dinner in the city... Spring rolls were average, as were both pad thai's, would prefer to pay the extra $4 and get the amazing pad Thai served at our local... Afterwards my tummy hurt a little, and later it turned out that the prawns (can only assume) made me sick... So I wont be going back there...











No comments: