Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Santogold - Billboard - 5th Jan 09

Santogold
Billboard
www.billboardthevenue.com.au
5th January 2009


The minute these tickets went on sale I bought ours... I knew that I would be massively pregnant, but I did not care, what I cared about was seeing this lady that I so enjoy in my car on a daily basis...

It sold out, and was packed, I did feel a little bit vulnerable, but it was worth every second!!! She came on almost on time, with her DJ (who I didn't enjoy prior to her set) and her hype girls, who I must say were dope... Thy really brought a lot to the show, even though their interaction was minimal... She cruised through her set list with no difficulty, singing and dancing, hitting all of the notes immaculately! It did help that Billboard still has effing superior sound (after all this time) so the clarity was fantastic, and you really could hear every lyric...

If you ever get a chance to see her, do it!

The only downside was not being in the front row...




No comments: