Friday, January 29, 2010

Jersey Shore

Taken from MTV.com:
MTV has focused its lens on various subcultures and rites of passage, uncovering a host of memorable characters in the process. With its newest series, Jersey Shore, MTV peels back yet a different curtain to follow eight young adults as they move into a summer share to indulge in everything Seaside Heights, New Jersey, one of the most popular summer hot spots, has to offer. Jersey Shore uncovers sometimes surprising, often hilarious and usually over-the-top personalities as they juggle work, love, nightlife, friendship and the drama that ensues. In the end, viewers see that there is more to these tan and buff individuals than hair gel.


I had read too much about this cast on Perezhilton.com and decided to download it to watch in my bubs nap time... I wasn't sure what to expect, I couldn't get into the Hills and there were many comparisons... Well unlike the Hills, I was addicted to this from the first episode... Sure I can see why its controversial, but it is also HILARIOUS! Once you eventually remember who they all are (I keep getting confused with Sammi and JWow thinking ShamWow), you will be addicted too...

No comments: