Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Nightmare on Elm Street 2010

Went along for an afternoon date with Mark, thought the early time of the day might prevent Freddy related night horrors - it worked!

Wasn't sure what to expect, with mediocre ratings, and an ongoing issue with seeing dud films, I was extremely happy with the outcome of the film... It feels like it was based on the first film, but not exactly the same, which is nice... It was genuinely scary too, I spent a great deal of time hiding in Marks arms... The only negatives were that having old people playing teenage roles made me question initially whether they were supposed to be teenagers, and killing off Kellan Lutz so quickly!!! I thought we were going to get some lovely eye candy for the whole film *sigh* But I definitely recommend checking it, whether you have seen/are a fan of the original...

No comments: