Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Big Girls Bed... Help?




We have officially ordered Marleys big girls bed!

I don't know a great deal about when a good time to put her in it would be? Or how? With a pillow? Still in a sleeping bag with a sheet? Or full doona, but surely she will kick it off and get cold? Aaaaah! Another task that will hopefully be sorted before baby2 arrives, but is pre 2 too young?

Most importantly it's the end of an era... She will be moving out of the nursery, into what was Marks studio... The first time in over 6 years that I won't be housed with 5,000 records, and my little girl will be in a bed she doesn't fit into with super cute Charlie and Lola sheets... In the store I got a bit teary, she was sooooo excited and didn't want to get off the bed, but so small she would only need about a quarter of it! Having kids is a constant flow of change, this is one of the bigger changes...



1 comment:

Kelly said...

It never ceases to amaze me how fast Marley seems to be growning up.... It's continuously exciting. :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE BED! EXCELLENT DESIGN!