Monday, May 7, 2012

Bless my little girls heart...

When you have kids every day is kind of like a roller coaster... Every day brings highs and lows, some days are mostly highs, and others lots of lows (these days in my house are closely related to colds)... Overall I love being a mum, I make a point of spending 90% of my waking hours with my little darlings, it is important to me to be the one that teaches them about relationships, love, respect by example...

I am rewarded with beautiful moments... Last night while we played with Marley's My Little Pony train set, she comes out with 'I am good at love'... She was absolutely correct, and thats what I told her...

Love is definitely one of her strong points, cuddles, smiles, caring for the well being of those around her, trying to look after her baby brother, all of these things about her just melt my heart... This is the absolute core of why I love being a mother... I get to share this love with my darling girl...




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Beautiful