Monday, May 14, 2012

The European Cafe Restaurant

The European
161 Spring Street, MELBOURNE

My BFF was in town so a few of us went to The European for brunch... It was recommended everywhere I went to have the Eggs Benedict, so I did! Great choice, the eggs were cooked to perfection and the hollandaise sauce was divine! All 3 of us agreed that it was a great breakfast! Only downside foodwise was my fresh squeezed apple juice, it was sour!!!

They don't take reservations for weekend breakfasts, but just as we walked in a table was available, on the proviso that we take less than an hour and a half, which was fine with us... The service did feel like they just wanted to get us in and out, but the food is what made it worthwhile... It also had lovely decor, very cosy place to eat...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: