Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Once Upon A Time - TV series

My BFF suggested I watch this, I was resistant, but within minutes had acquired a copy... It is a 'family' show, which meant that Marley caught a few minutes here and there, when I was too slow to turn it off... She is still far too young to watch those sorts of shows, but it's not like many of the shows I watch that I would let her catch ten seconds of...

It is quite well written, the production team has familiar names, people who have worked on Buffy and Angel, which means a lot... I soon found myself addicted, really interested to know more about the characters, storybook characters, to see where this was going... If I had older primary aged kids, I would definitely enjoy watching it with them!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: