Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Soup, soup, soup, soup...

It's getting chilly here in Melbourne, so it's time to crack out the soup recipes! Last night we had an amazing potato and courgette/zucchini soup, it was just divine! Sorry no pics, two sick kids and soup for dinner did not make a picturesque meal time! I did end up with green soup in my freshly washed hair...

It did however, make me want more soup! So I am making a roasted green pepper/capsicum soup for us tonight and for the kids a roasted sweet potato soup, as Marley is anti 'green things' at the moment so two nights in a row of green soup might just be too much... It's all roasting away as I type and was wondering if any of you have any delicious soup ideas? I mostly just freestyle, using whatever veg is there and add herbs/spices to suit...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I must get into this. I looooove soup, but shop bought ones have so much salt in them. Super healthy when home made I imagine. Might even freeze well? Very into freezing meals at the moment hehe (lazy). :)