Saturday, June 9, 2012

Mirror Mirror - film

All this 'Fairy Tale' stuff going on in our house made me think that Marley might enjoy this film... As the responsible parent that I am I thought I had best watch it first... Good move, it is a children's film, but it is bad... I won't be letting Marley watch this (probably more suited to 4/5 then 3), not only because it would go above her head, but I would hate for this to become her favourite film and have to watch and rewatch it...

Julia Roberts was annoying, and I am a fan of hers... Lily Collins has the scariest eye brows that I have ever seen! The Prince isn't hot, and the costumes not nearly enchanting enough... It was an interesting take on Snow White, but it will be discarded, and I will wait for Snow White and the Huntsman...







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: