Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Stila new eyeshadow palette...







My old eyeshadow... I had it forever, bought in Vegas on our honeymoon (forever!!!) and due to rarely wearing make up, weekends before babies, far less since, I hadn't wanted or needed a new palette... Until the above occurred, and my beautiful creamy brown base busted up... I was devastated, why couldn't it have been the taupe that I NEVER once used?!? In any case I got right on it (4 months later) and replaced Stila with Stila, they obviously didn't have that trio any more, but they do have this lovely 'bronze glow' trio, which has colours that will definitely work with my go-to look! I am excited about playing with these, and if it works out, it will be years before I need more!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: