Monday, July 30, 2012

Mad Men...




When this show started we watched a few episodes, in line with my 'at least 3 episodes' rule, we stopped there... It just felt so slow, I couldn't get in to it! The other issue is that the actor who plays Pete Campbell (Vincent Kartheiser) also played one of the worst characters on Angel, his son Connor... Just couldn't do it...

Recently I have been reading a lot about its awesomeness, so gave it another go... It is still slow and I still don't like Vincent, but I am digging it, really... Have powered through the first season and started the second... I am definitely finding it interesting now, the amount of smoking bothers me though! There is some good character development, which is key for me... The other pro is that it isn't obscene, so I can watch it while I cook, and the kids won't pick up any inappropriate language, etc...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: