Friday, July 27, 2012

Watching babies develop...




It's so funny watching little ones develop their motor skills... Mace had his second experience with a babycino today, and his first solo experience as I was out with my munchkins on my own... Watching him trying to work out the best way to hold the cup and drink from it (his preference seemed to be whole mouth in with tongue out), was hilarious... There was mess, but you accept these things, especially of you still want hot chocolate in your life...

As if that wasn't enough of a treat, after Friday baking (baked chocolate caramel brownie again - yum!) no sooner had I photographed the brownie, he stole it! Right out of under my nose, so I inevitable caught it on camera... Cheeky sod! Nothing wrong with those motor skills!!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: