Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday baking - Baklava cigars




Being home bound with Marley's latest cold, I did Friday's baking on Thursday, in hope that she would be well enough to do something awesome Friday, it didn't turn out that way... I chose baklava cigars, a lot of preparing with filo pastry, I'm NOT a fan! Here is the recipe
http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/16327/white+chocolate+baklava+cigars
They need a lot of syrup to not come off as dry... The flavours of the cigars and the syrup are delicious, but I like wet food, so I added ice cream! That was delicious... I'm not that into white chocolate, this was something I made for Mark's tastes, and they certainly hit the spot for him!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Shish kebab said...

Baklava, sweet potato, rice pudding, Chocolate pudding and many more items that allow the customers to visit mostly to the store.
baklava