Thursday, September 6, 2012

Coles supermarkets and dairy produce...

There has been a LOT in the media lately about Coles and the influence their super cheap prices is having on our struggling dairy farmers... I wanted to link the letter that kicked it all off again, but it has been blocked, so here is an article about the letter
http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/facebook-cry-from-down-on-the-farm-goes-viral-on-coles/story-e6frg6nf-1226438924488

This made me think about our family purchases, we do purchase Coles milk and yoghurt, and where I stand on this issue... It's simple really, it will cost us around $5 a week to support the dairy industry... For that money our milk will be permeate free, and I can feel as good as possible about the ethics of my purchases... So we are doing it! If you can afford it, I implore you to consider it...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: