Saturday, September 1, 2012

Friday baking... Chocolate honeycomb cupcakes...




No time to post yesterday because two of my darling girlfriends came over in the morning to eat these babies, and in the afternoon Marley had her crèche Father's Day Concert... Satisfied, busy and exhausted... I was baking at 7.10am to ensure that the cupcakes were ready, cooled and iced by 9.45...

The recipe
http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/8866/little+chocolate+honeycomb+cakes

But I did them as cupcakes as I was having guests, and had an icing crisis as they don't sell crunchie chocettes anymore and as it turns out, actual crunchie bars melt when heated with extra chocolate... Was surprised when they turned out really well! Moist, really chocolatey, they are good!!! Even the icing...

Am still fiending for the chocolate caramel brownie - again! My aunties get back from London next week, we might need some on the weekend!














- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: