Sunday, September 2, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

I hope all of you who have Dad's, or men you made Dad's, spend the day cherishing every moment... It was a long time between when Father's day made me cry, and when I was lucky enough to have my own little family with something worth celebrating... We have had a great morning, I told Marley what one part of Mark's gift was to see if she could keep a secret, which she could not, so the rest stayed hidden until this morning... When she got up, I let her see his gifts as we let him sleep in, but the minute she heard him stir, she ran in gift-less and told him what he was getting... She is just gorgeous! I was saying sssh! And so she started whispering it to him... Hahaha... Kids!

We have a massive family afternoon with my Nanu, aunts, uncles, cousins and the next gen... Looking forward to it, family means the world to me!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: