Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pretty Woman...

I have been watching some new films lately and decided that since I never get a chance, I should dedicate myself to watching some classics... Started with Pretty Woman for no particular reason, I LOVED this film growing up... Rewatching it now I have my own kids I am completely disgusted that I was watching it at 12 years old! Soooo inappropriate... Aspire to be a hooker, it will get you a rich classy guy... Ummm, no... Far too sexually explicit for a young girl, and I can actually see why I had the sexual attitude I did when you combine that film with a very relaxed attitude to sex as I was growing up, really wasn't viewed as 'special' and so I didn't, and still don't, view it as special... Oh the damage of youth! Haha...

Anyways it is a good film for the corrective group! Although I never got the Richard Gere thing, thought maybe as I am older now I would, but no... It still escapes me...

No comments: