Saturday, February 2, 2013

Yo Gabba Gabba delivery!

Our entire family are Yo Gabba Gabba fans... When I noticed that they had restocked their nesting dolls, I was on it! I also grabbed a beanie for Mace, it was too cute! Unfortunately, it took almost 2 months to receive these!!! Even for international shipping, it was really not good enough...

The quality if the beanie is good... Mace will definitely get use out of that... However, the nesting dolls, while incredibly cute, are not very durable... Super flimsy plastic... This means that Mace can't really play with them because he is not careful, because he is a toddle, I had hoped that they would be a semi educational toy for his immediate future... Not meant to be...

Unless you have a pre schooler, I wouldn't bother with these...















No comments: