Saturday, April 6, 2013

Queer as folk US version

I am not sure why I hadn't watched this earlier in my life? I planned to more then once, but it never translated to doing it! Then Cassie suggested it at a time I had nothing else to watch and I got in deep! If you know me, you know I grew up in the gay scene, my first club experiences were on the Melbourne gay scene circa 1997... I was also obsessed with The L Word, so watching this was immediately addictive!

It is well written, you start caring about the characters very quickly... Most of the circumstances feel honest, and you just want to know what happens to them... It will make you laugh and cry... The boy on boy is hot, lots of great bodies, and sex scenes... They capture that aspect perfectly, but they also capture the emotion, the drama and the love... Watch it!!!

No comments: