Monday, April 15, 2013

Supanova 2013 Melbourne show grounds

I am a big fan of Supanova, we go every year... And every year I can't bring myself to queue for photos with my favourites from the Whedonverse... This year Eliza Dushku was going to be there and I was determined to get a photo with her... So I did a lot of queuing, and made it to the front of the queue, watched the lack of interaction for these situations, expecting an exchange of hello's... The minute she spotted me she said how much she loved my tshirt, starts talking to me and her assistant about how awesome Dr Dre is while I die of embarrassment! The photo was my most embarrassed awkward smile! Not my plan, but so happy to have the photo!

Missed panels because mum had a headache so we left after a couple hours... Great stalls and shopping opportunities... It keeps getting better and better organised every year... We will keep going back every year!





No comments: