Monday, May 13, 2013

Vegas is done and dusted...

My poor unattended blog! Things have been crazy with our week in Las Vegas KID FREE! And then making up for that since coming home... Our trip was amazing, was so lovely to be selfish on our ways, activities, hand holding, etc... There was one Mace related emotional meltdown, but that wasn't bad when away for almost 10 days... That was the morning I required a drink for breakfast...

Coming home was wonderful, cuddles with two of my favourite humans was everything I knew it would be! They were ecstatic, we were ecstatic... So much affection and presents! It was ambitious to look after them after a very long travelling day, but we got through it... The jet lag is still messing with me, it's 4am, every day, no matter where I go in the world... We still managed to make the most of what is most likely the last lovely day before winter! Heading to Edithvale beach, playing in the sand and snacking at the cafe, a really lovely morning to spend some proper quality time with my beautiful family...

No comments: