Thursday, June 20, 2013

Mothers Day Classic...

I meant to blog about the Mother's Day classic at the time that it was on, but it was a crazy time as we had just returned from Vegas... Now the Mother's Day classic has let the world know that it has raised five million dollars!!! Thanks to all of the participants and sponsors! I raised $600 this year, taking my total over $3,000 over the years, had some amazing sponsors as usual... Our team raised around $1500, and we had a lovely morning walking together... 

Marley showed a lot of interest this year, so I am going to take her with us next year... It really is the perfect way to spend Mother's Day, walking for my mum, who is a breast cancer survivor, and my Nanna who passed away from breast cancer in her early 50's... Looking forward to walking with my sweet girl, fingers crossed she manages! 



No comments: