Wednesday, September 18, 2013

W axl rose unauthorised biography - Mick wall

W axl rose unauthorised biography
Mick wall
Back in the 80's and 90's I was a bit of a Guns and Roses fan... Right up until use your illusion 1&2, then it went weird, and I grew up! When I saw the paperback of tis on sale for $10, I thought why not? A good book for take off and landing, when my kindle must be turned off! So I used it for just that, over several flights, it wasn't so special that I felt the overwhelming desire to finish it outside its initial purpose... It did provide lots of interesting background on Axl, and the band, I did really enjoy it while I was reading it, but made zero impact once I had put it down... Definitely $10 well spent, I definitely know more about him, worth a read if you ever had any interest in him!

No comments: