Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy new year! And the Myer Melbourne Christmas windows...

Happy new year my people!! Hope everyone has has a great holiday period... I go back to work Monday and am quite looking forward to getting back to my routine, and using my brain for non parenting related duties! 

Things were hectic with work last month and I didn't get a chance to tell you all to take advantage of the myer Christmas experience... They had a magical Christmas area with Santa (photos) and a Christmas train (free) as well as the myer Christmas windows which were lovely this year (also free), I'm pretty sure that  they are open through January... We had an awesome morning there... The trick is to go see the windows before myer opens and then leg it to the Christmas area as doors open... This years doors opened half hour before the Christmas area opened, so we left mark in line and took our time with the windows... Santa was lovely, the kids loved the train ride, overall a lovely morning out!

No comments: