Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Maple Cinnamon Apple and Pear Baked Oatmeal...

I don't like to straight jack a recipe from a book... So I will say this, you should buy this book, it's awesome, it's whole foods, it says what the recipe falls into (grain free, gluten free, sugar free, etc), and I love it! It's called 'The Oh She Glows Cookbook' by Angela Liddon... She also has a website worth checking www.ohsheglows.com

I never make breakfast food, have always been a cup of chai tea for breakfast kind of woman... Recently I have felt more hungry, lifting more weight at gym, and am bored by breakfast foods and preferring to not eat too much wheat, this seemed almost dessertish, too good to be true! Especially while I was making it,  it smells so good! And then when it cools enough to eat, it tastes beautiful... I have found my winter breakfast staple!!!





No comments: