Sunday, September 28, 2014

Rolling Stone presents Golden Era FUNKOARS Briggs Vents and K21 workers club Melbourne

I was so keen to get to this show, we got our tickets the minute they went on sale... 200 people in a room that was reminiscent of a garage...

The minute we walked in, the heat radiated... We missed K21, aimed to get there for Vents... Vents performing is like guerilla rap, tight and raw... A good start to the night...

Briggs up next, if you don't have his new album, you need it, it is phenomenal... Makes you think, hopefully changes the world a little bit... Man has charisma for days, so his set did not disappoint... Track after track he rocked that little room, by this time we were front row, so it felt good to be in the thick of it... Purgatory was my highlight, I found it hard to keep it together, I have no idea how Briggs does... 

Last up the FUNKOARS, these three together know what they are doing on a stage...  That they are so aware of each other to be able to fit on that tiny stage and by no means we're they still! The set itself was full of bangers, the boys delivering with their unique style... The crowd got more and more hectic building to the end, it was pretty crazy in there...

I am sure that I appreciate it more because I don't get out much, but this show was special, it felt magical... I was so pleased to be there to witness it...










No comments: