Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Pirate adventure Waikiki


Pirate ship
https://hawaiipirateship.com

When I booked this, I wasn't sure... It seemed like a lot of money, and I thought it would just be us and pirates on a boat ride... From the minute we boarded, the Pirates were in character... My son was enthralled! There was nothing lame about it, there would be a few minutes of chill, then the Pirates would do a pirate training activity on the deck, another few minutes, and another pirate training... It was fun filled! So many activities, and the children all seemed to love it... The weapons training was my sons favourite, he loved getting to sword fight with a pirate... Finding and receiving treasure, seeing the dolphins in the water, getting a 'squid ink tattoo', all made our day... He was so pleased, and I was happy to not just be sitting there the whole time! Highly recommend...  

No comments: