Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Monday 29th May

Monday

After a looooong flight, and 6h layover in LA, we made it, shattered, but finally in LV... This is our third trip, so there’s a bunch of stuff we have already done, shows we have seen, and helicopters we have been in...


Flamingo

We started coming here on our honeymoon 12 years ago, the Go rooms were new, the pool looked good, we loved the history of the hotel, and once here, it’s not too big or overwhelming, easy to navigate...

The queue for check in was crazy! I sleepily thought it was the queue for self check in, until a lady asked us if we wanted to self check in, I explained my mistake, we gave it a go and it didn’t recognise my ID, so she took us to the platinum check in, where we were next in line! Fabulous service! The room had a surprise Bellagio fountain view, everything in good working order...

Big Elvis

Our first stop was Big Elvis, I have been meaning to go here on every trip, and it was well worth the wait... He played a bunch of non Elvis songs which was probably the only disappointing thing... His voice was lovely and he was just charming... When he invited couples up to dance I got really emotional, lots of the couples were shedding a tear... A beautiful start to our first day!

In n out

We do not have this in Australia... I had researched the secret menu, and knew what I wanted... The queue wasn’t bad at all... As we approached my husband wasn’t sure about a secret menu even existing 😂 but I ordered, and our food was delicious...


Fashion show mall

By the time we got here, I was crashing... We love it here, but I couldn’t do it, I was getting tired and confused, so we headed back to the hotel...

18987 steps, exhausted! We had face timed the kids in the morning, and I couldn’t wait up until they got home from school to see them again, so early night...

No comments: